So what's the ex-rocker turned songbird's view on life?
- Choose you sandwich (because what you eat matters);
- Fear the cheese (as in behaviour not the thing you have in your sandwich);
- Give Gary Davies a break (yes,that's 'ohhh Gary Davies' the one time cheesy - see above - Radio One DJ, and now CBR's manager);
- Never leave home without a hat (or some other handy disguise);
- Embrace your inner geek (so be on the look out for Corinne, and her hat, at a Trekie convention near you!);
- Love Courtney Love (one of her biggest inspirations back in shouty Riot Grrrrl days);
- An English woman's home isn't her castle (why shouldn't a famous singer be allowed to live in a £130k flat in Leeds);
- Yorkshire rocks (Human League, Pulp, Arctic Monkeys, Wedding Present, Gang of Four, Kaiser Chiefs, Cult, Sisters of Mercy...and Def Leopard...and Shed 7...so you can't have everything);
- Mother knows best (which, of course, we all know);
- Avoid the caviar (because it's well expensive...even for a successful recording artist);
And don't forget, I still want to know your 10 commandments as well.